If you believe in what I am doing and have money to give I appreciate your support.
You can make a tax deductible donation to my projects through the Field where I am a Sponsored Artist.
Photo by Maria Baranova
To donate by check:
• Please make all checks payable to The Field.
• Write Faye Driscoll in the memo line.
• Mail the check directly to me at 45 Martense Street #6G Brooklyn, NY 11226
To donate by credit card:
• Go to www.thefield.org/t-sponsoranartist.aspx
• Enter Faye Driscoll in the Artist and Company name lines.
• Click "Contribute" and follow the prompts.
The Field is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization serving the New York City performing arts community. Contributions made to The Field and earmarked for insert your artist name/company name here are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information about The Field contact: The Field, 161 6th Avenue, New York NY 10013, (212)691-6969, fax: (212)255-2053,www.thefield.org. A copy of The Field’s latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from The Field or from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
If you like what I do I would love your help making it happen.
I am on the hunt for interns, administrative/organizational assistants, rehearsal/choreographic assistants, sound designers, videographers, photographers, costume designers and graphic designers.